The Best Range Of Ducted Vacuum Systems Melbourne
Thinking about buying a ducted vacuum for you home, business or perhaps you’re a builder looking to give your client a little bit extra luxury in their home? Eagle Home Solutions have been providing ducted vacuum units across Melbourne for over 20 years. Call us or email us with your building plans and we can integrate a ducted vacuum system into the plans. It will be seamless and really adds a lot of value. Your client or family will thank you for years to come. All of our Ducted Vacuums come with a warranty and we are located in Melbourne so you have peice of mind for you purchase. Read more below or search our top menu for Aussie Vac and Electron Vacs.
What is a ducted vacuum system?
Ducted vacuum system features:
- Ducted Vacuum Systems are normally installed in an area not being used or out of the way. This includes under the stairs, in a cupboard or even in the garage or car park. Like any vacuum cleaner, the ducted vacuum collects dust particles and mess that have been vacuumed and can be cleaned on regular intervals. Many of our customers love having the ducted vacuum installed in the garage or car port area so that they can save on car vacuuming costs.
- Eagle Home Solutions installs ducted vacuum inlet valves around your home as recommended by our talented installers or as required by the purchaser (that’s you). Ease of use and properly spaced inlet valve placement will allow you to thoroughly clean your home or business. Did you know that only 3 inlet vales per 25sqm are required? This means you won’t have to be constantly changing or moving and no more heavy lifting of portable vacuum cleaners around the house.
- All ducted vacuum systems come with a lightweight hose. Your Eagle Home Solutions representative will advise on the best sized hose for your home. Our hoses are sturdy and reliable and come in a range of sizes from 9 metres to 12 metres. If you’re looking for a replacement hose for you current ducted vacuum system, please visit our hoses page or use the contact form to contact us now.
Why is a ducted vacuum system better than a portable vacuum cleaner ?
More vacuum power means less mess
Ducted Vacuum Systems come with internal electric motors that exceed the suction power of a standard portable vacuum cleaner. Increased airflow allows your ducted vacuum unit to lift dirt deep down in the fibres of your carpet that a portable vacuum cleaner can’t reach.
A Ducted Vacuum Systems increased power means instead of just cleaning surface dirt all vacuumed areas are 100% dirt and dust free. Ridding your house of pesky allergens that make you and your family sick. If you or a family member suffer from common allergies like hay fever or eczema then a Ducted Vacuum System is the perfect solution for your home. You will notice the difference and what a clean house really smells like.
Cleaning has never been easier
Say goodbye to those bad backs from lugging a portable vacuum cleaner around your home. You will never trip over a vacuum cord again! With a range of floor tools that suit all home environments be it a timber wood floor, tiles or carpet a ducted vacuum system is the cleaning solution you have been waiting for.
Do not disturb
Ever had the family complain that they’re trying to sleep while you want to clean? The Ducted Vacuum sends all the noise to the unit which as mentioned above is normally stored in the garage or an out of the way space. Finally you can clean the home in peace.
An asset you can take to the bank
Ducted Vacuum Systems not only keep your home ultra clean but add real value to your home or property value. In fact, many real estate agents list Ducted Vacuum Systems as a selling point feature.
Eagle Home Solutions team of expert installers can install a ducted vacuum system into almost any home. Most jobs are completed within several hours.
Not only does a Eagle Home Solutions ducted vacuum system add real value to your home but a complete system is often cheaper than a brand name portable system. Not only that you will be using your ducted vacuum system for many years to come. We often service ducted vacuums systems that are over 10 years old. Don’t believe us? Read some real reviews of ducted vacuum machines here http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2037420
My name is Scott Theggie – manager of Eagle Home Solutions, and I have lived and breathed ducted vacuums for as long as I can remember. Call me on 03-9466-9744 for a no obligation free quote on a suitable ducted vacuum cleaner for your home. It’s an investment in your own health.
Buy a Ducted Vacuum System
- Aussie Vac Ducted Vacuum Systems
Electron Ducted Vacuum Systems
- Ducted Vacuum Hoses
- Ducted Vacuum Accessories
- Electric Motors